Corporate Counsel Demo
The Confidential Disclosure Forum provides your firm's corporate counsel or appropriate designees with a powerful, secure online tool for responding to and managing anonymous employee whistleblowing reports. The Forum provides:
Secure Corporate Access
- Access to postings is limited only to those within your company designated to receive them, such as the chief legal counsel, outside counsel, or specific members of upper management.
- Corporate counsel/designees access the Forum through the corporate counsel's own login page.
- Counsel selects a Username and Password and may subsequently change the Password for privacy protection.
Easy Response & Reports Management
- Corporate counsel/designees have the ability to respond easily to employee reports and to request more information while retaining employee anonymity.
- Responses to posted comments remain in the Corporate Counsel's Outbox until retrieved by the employee.
- Forum managers can select to be notified by email when employee messages are posted.
- Corporate counsel/designees can forward relevant messages to the appropriate persons.
- The program can be set to automatically send contents of initial employee messages to outside auditors or counsel identified by the corporation.
- Dated employee postings may be archived
- Forum Archives can be searched and sorted by topic and by subject.
Please take a moment to view the Corporate Counsel Demo for more details on whistleblower management and response options the Forum can provide your company.